The Odd Wife


Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Self-Analysis

Celtic Cross posted a Johari window generator which was invented in the 1950s as a model for mapping personality awareness. You describe yourself from a fixed list of adjectives, then ask others to describe you from the same list, a grid of overlap and difference can be built up.

Celti said it best when she said, "I've always been very curious about how others perceive me versus how I perceive myself. One thing that I noticed while doing this was the lack of negative words - there are a few that lean towards the negative, but very few. I suppose it doesn't hurt to put a positive spin on things, but, in light of that, how accurate can it be? What if I saw myself as irresponsible, obnoxious and annoying? lol"
 
Following Celti, I've made my own.  Please visit my Johari window and submit the words you associate with me.   You can create your own while you're there and we can all do the self-analysis together.

Posted by Red :: 10:04 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com