The Odd Wife


Sunday, February 19, 2006

I was fine...

I enjoyed the beach today with SG and got some sun on my skin. The water was crystal clear and the day was warm, with a light breeze. I relaxed with a good book and tried not to let the silence of my cell phone annoy me. When I arrived home, I had an IM from PC explaining that his cell battery was dead and decided to let him live without a limp for not calling.

I was feeling fine - even keeled and accepting PC's absence until tonight. Sure, I missed him, but coping without him.

PC and I chatted on IM for a few minutes and he connected to me with his web cam.

There he was. Unshaven, as he often is on the weekends, in a dark shirt. Smiling. And now it hurts. I didn't know how much I missed him until I saw his face and his smile and couldn't be there to touch him.

1 more day. I can't wait.

Posted by Red :: 9:49 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com