The Odd Wife


Sunday, February 19, 2006

Absence

I've missed PC.

Friday and Saturday I kept myself busy enough to not dwell on the absence, but today will be different. Today will be a day of reflection.

I'm packing SG and myself off to the beach for a bit before I come home and tackle the housework. While she plays, I can absorb the sun and just think.

My position is a tough one. I'm thrilled PC gets to be with his boys all weekend. I'm disappointed that I barely heard from him. That "out of sight, out of mind" thing with him. I'm worried about his STBX's father, who is not recovering well from his stroke. I'm worried about the impact on STBX, the kids and PC.

Time to clear my mind for a bit. The worries will all still be there for me to fret over later.

Posted by Red :: 10:02 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com