The Odd Wife


Monday, January 30, 2006

Monday

The new job went well today. Essentially my duties are to "be there". I have a desk as large as my entire guest room and I'm in a very private office that only the President/Owner, the other Exec Asst and me have access to. It's enormous. I share a private kitchen with the other assistant and the President has his own as well. I have an entire cabinet full of boxes of Godiva. It's...well, it's amazing.

I admit to being a tad bored, but it's hard to complain much about that! I get paid very well to just be there for whatever he needs!

PC's day went well too. It looks like our life is finally moving ahead.

I didn't sleep well last night and fell asleep promptly upon coming home. PC cooked dinner for us and spent his evening in our home office on conference calls and preparing for tomorrow. I like that he works from home. Late nights aren't much of an issue when he's right there.

I wish I had something more exciting to say, but I don't. I'm still a bit tired and actually I've been looking forward to snuggling up to PC all day long so I need to get to it!

I'll compensate for my boring post with a present for you...here's a terribly grainy and blacked out picture of PC and I.


Posted by Red :: 9:52 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com