The Odd Wife


Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

It snowed all over me last night. For a few glorious moments it just rained down on me hard and I was in heaven. It may not snow again, but the fact that it snowed like that on my birthday was purely magic for me.

PC is enjoying his training and I enjoy seeing him interact with the others. He commands respect and attention and it was easy to note that the other men were drawn to him. They seemed fascinated by his every word and entertained by his humor. I was so proud to be with him. I just watched him and admired...

I checked my voicemails and found out that I WILL start my new job Monday after all, so things are truly going well for me!

I'm going to go explore the city on my own today. We're staying in a suburb "Palatine" so I will have to navigate the trains to get there, but I expect it to not be too hard to do.

It feels so damned good to feel this happy for a change.

Posted by Red :: 8:50 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com