The Odd Wife


Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Burnt

Okay, I'm angry.

I called PC during lunch just to exchange a friendly "Hi! How's your day?" and got an earful. And frankly, I'm ticked off.

Our former psychopath of a boss called PC and accused me of a number of things from deleting information to spreading rumors that PC was quitting her company entirely. Neither is true and is just one more example of this woman being an evil, manipulative bitch who is trying to stir up problems between PC and I. And successfully apparently.

So, I'm pissed at her. I can't call her to straighten her out until I leave work, but believe me I will.

Second, how dare PC question me. In truth, I feel as if my entire integrity was called into question by my "boyfriend" and I'm furious. Why he didn't tell her in NO uncertain terms that she needed to discuss these issues directly with me and END it makes me seriously question HIM. Instead, he heard her out, relayed her messages and asked me about these things. Sure, he said he "didn't think I would do things like that" but what pisses me off is that he should (1) KNOW I wouldn't do anything like that and (2) TELL THAT BITCH that he is not going to discuss me with her and she needs to speak directly to me. By letting her voice her lies about me to him, he may as well be throwing our entire relationship to chance because I am deeply offended.

He's meeting with her tomorrow night and you can bet I'm going to be pissed off, imagining her saying nasty things about me while he nods in agreement the entire time.

You know, just when you think you have a partner - someone on YOUR side, they fucking let you down by even remotely calling your integrity into question. Besides being angry, I'm hurt. There's nothing to even be said at this point. I don't want him "defending" me but he has a responsibility to not allow someone else to rant about me to him.

This may seem small, but this is a BIG deal to me. Huge. This speaks VOLUMES to me about loyalty and I thought we were a little more of a team than this.

Nice to know where I stand...

Yeah, I know PC occasionally reads this blog. But I needed to vent or explode and I made it clear to PC from day 1 that reading my blog was reading my diary and wouldn't always be fun and was done at his own risk.

Posted by Red :: 1:47 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com