The Odd Wife


Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Another Goodbye

I've now received my 3rd unsolicited email from Rhonda (EH's other woman) and although she no longer has the power to so much as annoy me it seems like a logical move to dump her along with the rest of the changes.

So...this blog will be retired. Chapter closed. Because when you "clean house", you have to first remove the rubble, the debris and of course, the trash.

I'll probably start a new blog in the near future because it helps me to chronicle my thoughts and share them, but this one I think has drawn to an end.

Posted by Red :: 12:12 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com