The Odd Wife


Friday, November 11, 2005

The Kindest Cuts

Yesterday was hard.

I know EH's birthday just plain sucked. I wouldn't have wished it on anyone. I tried - I really did - but he's been hurting so much.

EH has been so kind and understanding. But I can't help but feel that the end is near. I wish I could do something to have him taken care of for life - give him millions of dollars, introduce him to the Swedish Bikini team...something to give him happiness. He said he feels like I am moving into another situation and he just has this void in front of him.

Somehow we're closer and yet so much further apart. I hope we never lose the special bond we have between us. I dread telling SG. She's not going to take it well.

I don't know what the next step is, but I expect we'll find out this weekend.

Posted by Red :: 10:42 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com