The Odd Wife


Thursday, May 05, 2005

Okay then.

Either I am incredibly more sexually frustrated that I thought or I live in a very weird place.

I swear that last night in the very middle of the night, I was awakened briefly by a man speaking loudly under my window about "ramming my long fat cock into your fat pussy" or something to that effect. I remember thinking it was pretty crude for dirty talk. I also remember being too tired and too-Vicodin-ed to get out of bed and look out the window. I don't think he was speaking to me, I think he was talking out loud as he walked through the little dirt alley way. I even briefly remember being worried that SG would hear him.

Very, very strange.

Time for a teacher conference at SG's school to discuss a "new educational plan". Not sure what that is supposed to mean. She aced her FCATS and she's a straight A student, so it can't be bad.

Posted by Red :: 6:47 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com