The Odd Wife


Monday, May 02, 2005

Monday Moaning

...and not in the good way. I feel so sick. I haven't felt this sick since pregnancy and no, I am not pregnant.

Work should be a special treat. My supervisor, practically a teenager, will be short and curt with me all day because I was out sick on Friday. Nevermind that it was my first sick day in 5 months.

And I feel awful. Really awful. Like I really SHOULD call in sick awful, but I won't because I don't want to deal with the wrath.

But if I have to throw up...I'm using her wastebasket in her cube.

Want.To.Go.Back.To.Bed.


*UPDATED*
I'm such a bitch. The people at my office couldn't be more caring or supportive. They're doing everything but holding my hair when I throw up. I love my job. I'm terribly pissed at myself for forgetting that this morning.

*UPDATED AGAIN*
I'm not a bitch, I'm an idiot. My supervisor isn't caring or supportive, she's a clock-watching, egotistical child who just prompted me to dust off my resume. Sorry folks, but when someone routinely works 60-70 hours a week and then runs over on the lunch hour, you don't tell them all that time doesn't count and tell me I have to make up 20 minutes. You can bet I won't be so quick to work any extra time.

Posted by Red :: 7:03 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com