The Odd Wife


Wednesday, April 27, 2005

And just like that...

It wasn't that the sex was fantastic (it was). It was the "skin time", that sense of reconnecting. My mind is still in after-glow mode long after the last faint throes of passion have faded from my body.

All day today, working - and I can't wait to see him. I just want to hug him, to touch him, to kiss him. I want to snuggle against him and feel him wrap his arms around me. I feel so safe and secure and protected in his arms. I'm convinced that nothing bad can happen to me if I am in his arms.

And it took so little...

I understand, at times like this, why it's called "making love". That brief time we spent naked and pressed together sharing lovely sensations just seems to bring our hearts back together again. Suddenly I'm watching the clock, thinking about seeing him, remembering the feel of his skin, his rough cheek, his hands...and I'm sated still.

I love my husband.

Posted by Red :: 5:57 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com