The Odd Wife


Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Who Me? Complain?

You must have me confused with some other wife. Because this wife is basking in the after glow.

It was the sensuous, fast lovemaking that comes from full arousal. The kind that brings both of us to rapid bliss. First me, doing that thing I like so much, then him only a few breaths later. Mmmmmmm.

I swear by all that is sacred if that man had a good job (or won the lottery) my life would be perfect at this moment.

Now, if you'll excuse me, there is a warm, naked, sleeping sated man upstairs just waiting to be curled up with.

Good night, dear friends. I've celebrated Hump Day a bit early today.

Posted by Red :: 12:25 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com