The Odd Wife


Wednesday, April 20, 2005

It was a day...

I returned to work today...willingly! It was the equivalent of a half day because of our company meeting which was held in the picnic area of a local scenic park near the ocean. I was rewarded with a $50 bill for my smart-ass t-shirt (they had asked us to wear t-shirts with bumper sticker type slogans and I 'invented' one related to our work that had a double entendre). My boss (the company owner) is always so encouraging of my sense of humor, eccentricities and my approach to things and it feels wonderful to be so accepted.

The opportunity I alluded to recently continues to develop in interesting and exciting ways.

SG fainted today. When she and EH arrived to collect me from the office she looked pale and tired. I asked if she felt sick and she said 'yes' and I began to rush her towards the ladies room (knowing she could vomit at any moment) and just outside the restroom door she went down like a ton of bricks. I was so frightened. She came out of it quickly and a Coke seemed to restore her vitality and energy. Low blood sugar?

As much as I would love to chat - I did get the DSL for late night work, and it's time to get to it.

XOXOXO!

Posted by Red :: 9:17 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com