The Odd Wife


Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Those Urges...

I want it.

I want it badly. My entire body yearn for it. I know the answer to my needs is only down the hallway and that makes me ache with raw longing.

I want to pull that metal tab and release the sweetness. I want to take it in my hands and hold it to my mouth while the sticky, sweet nectar flows down my throat.

I want to swallow it in needy gulps and lick my lips after, making sure not one drop was wasted.

This low-carb diet thing sucks. I want a fucking can of Pepsi. I won't go get it. I've been doing awesome on watching what I eat/drink (not counting alcohol, mind you)

But I want it...I want it bad...

Posted by Red :: 1:10 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com