The Odd Wife


Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Odd Mojo Rising

4Forget what I said...the mojo is back!

Whew!

Last night, our daughter in the tub upstairs, splashing and talking to herself while EH and I snuggled on the couch watching TV and kissing and touching like two high school kids keeping an ear out for the parents to discover us.

After, our daughter sleeps and we watch a movie - Manhood, starring Nestor Carbonell, John Ritter, Janeane Garofalo. The movie is a little dark, but I keep pointing out that Nestor Carbonell kissed me once (November 2003. True story!) and EH kisses me...better. He makes room for me to lie on the couch with him. He's lightly caressing and stroking.

Soon, it heats up. Clothes are peeled off, soft moans and groans. It doesn't take long, but the intensity is impressive and I am very satisfied. My biggest smile is back.

...and just in time. In two weeks it will be Fleet Week. 10,000 sailors on shore leave in my neighborhood of trendy bars and dance spots. Time for the 4th annual Girl's Night Out event.

Posted by Red :: 8:06 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com