The Odd Wife


Friday, April 08, 2005

BANG BANG! Knock a little louder, sugar!

If opportunity was knocking the other day, now it is banging on my door. A huge prospective life change is seemingly within grasp and the first evidence of it being serious was delivered by email today. I'll have to prove once again that I can become an overnight expert on a software program, but it's going to be worth...well, everything.

It's another late night following a hard day. They swear I'm doing a great job and my volume is way above the others...

But now it's time to go have a weekend. Even if it involves some work too...

It's a new moon and with it, hopefully, some changes. The partial eclipse of the sun tonight was a goodbye of sorts to frustrations...at least, that's what my pagan soul whispers to me.

Posted by Red :: 8:01 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com