The Odd Wife


Thursday, July 14, 2005

This Blurry World

Awake much too late. Trying to come down from a solid day of intense work. 8 am to 11 pm, no lunch, no break. Just work.

EH came in to help. My husband will never know the depths of my love for him. Words could never express it.

The days are moving without me even seeing them. I thought it was Tuesday.

It's hard, but it will get better. There are so many promises, so many opportunities.

I need quality time with EH. I need rest.

Thanks for the 20,000+ visits. I owe you something special. This weekend, I'll deliver. Wait and see...


Posted by Red :: 12:44 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com