The Odd Wife


Friday, July 01, 2005

The Nightmare

The alarm clock rang 13 minutes late this morning (or EH was hitting snooze!) and woke me from a bad dream that left me shaken and sad. In my dream, EH had fallen in love with another woman and was leaving me. Things were turning ugly.

I woke to find myself lying beside my husband's warm body and told him about the dream with a trembling lower lip.

He reassured me in many ways that it was only a bad dream and guided my hand to the part of his body that was the most awake. One thing led to another and soon we were locked together, both muttering "We really have to get up".

I woke from the bad dream to find myself beside my husband who does indeed love me very much. I can't help thinking how symbolic these few moments this morning were.

I have definitely woken from the bad dream and found EH and I together and in love.

Now, on with the day!

Posted by Red :: 7:58 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com