The Odd Wife


Tuesday, June 07, 2005

On this day...

One year ago today I found out that I was pregnant. A home pregnancy test taken on my lunch hour said "Yes!"

One year ago today I was a little worried that EH and I weren't getting along very well, but I had no idea he had ever betrayed my trust. I was so sure we were going to turn it around and make everything better.

I'd give anything to feel that way again. To be so blindly trusting. To feel the jolt of shock, fear and joy of seeing that positive pregnancy test. To believe that everything was going to be wonderful...

One year ago today, I was so innocent.

Posted by Red :: 4:55 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com