The Odd Wife


Wednesday, February 23, 2005

EH - How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

1. I love the way you call me every single day at lunchtime. It lets me know I'm on your mind.

2. I love your eyes - the incredible, unique color surrounded by thick, dark lashes. So intense. And when looking into mine, so tender.

3. I love your voice. Deep, smooth, rich.

4. I love the way you take care of me. The way you are always so concerned with my well-being.

5. I love the way you make me laugh.

6. I love your patience. You have infinite patience when it comes to me.

7. I love your hair. Luxurious, thick, dark...the way it feels between my fingers. The way I can find silver strands if I look hard enough. The way it annoys you when I look.

8. I love your abdomen. The tight, firm, smooth stomach covered in dark perfectly shaped dark hair. The muscles beneath that ripple when you move. You know the sight of your midsection has always made my knees weak.

9. I love your skin. The golden color, the texture, the taste...

10. I love your smile. The way your eyes crinkle up at the corners. The way your mouth moves into it. The boyish glint in your eyes.

11. I love the way you curl against me in your sleep.

12. I love the way you give me the benefit of the doubt. Over and over and over.

13. I love the way you tease me.

14. I love your ass! Truly there has never been a more perfectly shaped bottom. Tight and firm and beautifully shaped.

15. I love your touch. Strong, but soft and always tender. You have never touched me with anything but complete love and your touch means more than words can say.

16. I love your scent. Breathing in the familiar smell of you quickens my pulse.

17. I love your mind. Brilliant and clever.

18. I love the father you are to our daughter. She is the luckiest child on earth to have you for a Daddy.

Darling, I could go on and on. I could list a million things I love about you. But as "our" song says 'they all come down to one reason...I could never live without you'.

I love the way you love me.

Posted by Red :: 2:19 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com