The Odd Wife


Monday, February 14, 2005

Update...

Lunchtime, the phone on my desk rings...

EH: "Are you having a good day?"

OW: gushing, swooning, babbling, adoring

OW: ...and I am drowning in candy!

EH: Drowning? What kind of candy? The cheap stuff?

OW: Cheap? Um...well, Dove hearts, some other stuff...not cheap, but you know...

EH: Ah. I thought so. Go look in your office kitchen on top of the refrigerator. I'll hold.

I discover a box of Godiva Truffles and yet another card.

OW: gushing, weeping, babbling, adoring...

I'm on romance overload! I'm up to 5 cards from EH and more than a half dozen gifts. I was not expecting this!

swoon...

Posted by Red :: 11:38 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com