The Odd Wife


Friday, December 03, 2004

It's All Odd...

Last night was just insane. I worked until 9:30 at night in my office. But the good news is I am taking a vacation and will be off Mon & Tues - yay!!! You can't imagine how much I need it.

I'm still a little cranky. But only a little. Maybe 13% cranky. But I'm trying to get over it and just stay out of TEH's way and let him do what he wants. I'm not mad about it, I'm just trying to promise myself that I won't put pressure on him to spend time with me because, well, that defeats the purpose, doesn't it?

It's a big night. My office holiday party tonight. At a super-swank 5 star resort-type place. It's my first one, but I hear they do it with real flair and drama. We have a sitter in place for Silly Girl and I'll be getting dolled up. Our office closes at 3:30 to allow for time to dress.

I ransacked the racks last night and finally came up with a short kicky black velvet skirt and a glittery funky knit top. Trying it on I got glitter everywhere and it looked like a disco had vomited on me. I'll try to be more careful tonight.

But, I leave you with some goodies. You know I love to share.

This is without a doubt one of the coolest things I have seen online in awhile. I could play with this for hours...

You just have to love those horny celibate men.

Forget hard - do you have an iron penis? If not, you better practice your penis qigong.

I know where I'm taking my next vacation....

Now this is an alarming sports injury...better get that checked out!(hint, it's the headline)

Now the pedophiles have ruined Christmas...

People who insist on being politically correct to this extent just fucking annoy me. (A heterosexual non-same sex married female gendered maternal and employed homosapien)

There's never anything good on tv anymore...reruns, news, masturbating farm animals...

Iraq's New Terror Alert System.

Oh....the damage I could do with these.


Love to you all. I'll try to check up on each of you.

By the way, taking a cue from The Good Wife, if you're a reader of The Good Husband, now would be a good time to head over, check in on him and lend him a friendly word or a virtual hug as he moves to a new blog and faces a new life.


Posted by Red :: 9:54 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com