The Odd Wife


Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Have I told you lately...

...that I love you?

Well, I do. Kinda. You know, in a "it's so much fun to tell silly stories and share thoughts with random strangers" kinda way.

I love Bob. Bob who always has a comment and reminds me that people actually read the crap I dish out. Bob makes me smile. I also kinda like repeating "Bob". It's a fun word. Bob, Bob, Bob, Bob, Bob. Totally lost all meaning. And now my coworkers are staring at me. Apparently I did that out loud. Damn.


I love commenters.

I love that you people made me love the internet again when I was ready to start randomly smashing computers and go on a serial rampage plotting terrible, brutal acts against people who just pissed me off.

I love that TEH is here with me, sharing this - a part of it. It's no longer something that came between us, but something we reclaimed for ourselves together.

I love reading the other blogs. You don't think I read yours...but I do.


Posted by Red :: 4:51 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com