The Odd Wife


Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I should be working...

...and not giggling while I web surf. But, since I'm not and I am, I may as well share.


Vet Question of the Day: I'm sure it's nothing serious. I am just dying to know HOW this happened...I'm going to be watching my cat much more closely for awhile...

The headline alone cracks me up...but his statement makes me raise an eyebrow.

I swear, I thought shit like this only happened to me...

A productive way to get into the holiday spirit.

This is so appropriate for the season, don't you think?

I'm beginning to believe one of the signs of the apocolypse is near...It's also alarming that this can so easily be addressed, but gay marriage is still frowned upon.

I don't know much about art. But I know what I like. And this isn't it.

Yet another sign of the apocolypse! Is anyone else panicking???


How environmentally conscious can you be? This just seems like a bit much.

Love conquers all? I think not...

And, finally...a tribute to my favorite time waster


Posted by Red :: 4:32 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com