The Odd Wife


Saturday, October 01, 2005

October's Here!

October is my absolutely favorite month...the change from summer heat to autumn warmth, the spices, the colors, the drop in humidity, pumpkins, the food and of course, Halloween.

I'm so thrilled today is the start of October. I always feel like the year begins for me now. Halloween, EH's birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, my birthday, Valentine's Day, my anniversary and SG's birthday - it's all within the next 6 months...and then the following 6 months are just long.

Oh yeah...and there's hockey. HOCKEY!!! It's back! And we have center ice VIP box seats for tomorrow's preseason game (and the season!) The perks of this new job are just plain sweet. It helps that my new boss, LadyR, apparently used to date a player and is a major hockey fan herself.

Go enjoy your Saturday, bloggie.

Posted by Red :: 10:56 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com