The Odd Wife


Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Two for Tuesday

The post is called Two for Tuesday because I plan to post again later tonight with my Nip/Tuck ramblings.

The week progresses with work continuing to be a major focus. We had a bout of hot sex Sunday night and I took a moment to remind EH today that I was always ready for sex!

Matching people sexually is nearly as impossible as matching them romantically. Rarely do you get a perfect match in both areas.

Sexually, I wish EH was more demanding. Hounding me for sex. Trying to convince me to have sex even when I wasn't in the mood, because let's face it if I'm not in the mood, it really only takes a minute of two of touching before I am in the mood.

EH is a gentle lover. Never pushing, never demanding. As much as I appreciate that, I want to be pushed and demanded of. I want a horny husband.

It's odd because my best friend is forever complaining about her husband and his incessant demands for sex. I can understand how she might feel that way, but I can't help wishing EH was half as demanding. As it is, we have this subtle dance of foreplay. EH cuddles close to me in bed. I know that if he starts to touch my breasts he is in the mood, so I wait for that 'signal'. It's often annoying to be wondering if he'll move in that direction.

How do you let your spouse know that YOU are in the mood?

Posted by Red :: 6:23 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com