The Odd Wife


Friday, September 16, 2005



W.S. Cross from Beyond You & Me tagged me for a meme, so here goes! (Sorry it took me so long to notice!)

7 things to do before I die:
1. Travel to Italy
2. Be a hero in some dramatic rescue scenario
3. Cuddle my great-great grandchildren (When I have them!)
4. Own a house
5. Work in production on a major motion picture
6. George Clooney
7. Count all the stars in the sky

7 things I can do:
1. Make people laugh
2. In the business world? Anything I set my mind to.
3. Make my child feel special and loved.
4. Make my husband feel loved and desired.
5. Read tarot cards with frightening accuracy
6. Shock people
7. Read a novel in under 24 hours if I'm interested

7 things I can't do:
1. Play sports. I am the most uncoordinated person you will ever know.
2. Be conservative.
3. Sit still for long periods of time. I will go crazy.
4. Be ignored. I would rather be dead.
5. Keep my mouth shut. Please do not tell me any secrets...
6. Take orders. Never tell me what to do. Advice is welcome, suggestions are welcome but if you give me an order, I won't budge.
7. Live a quiet and peaceful life. Drama and excitement follows me, and when necessary I create it for myself. I'm only happy when it rains.

7 things that attract me to a man/woman:
1. A sense of humor. If you can make me laugh, I'm all yours.
2. Confidence - I want you to know that you take my breath away.
3. Sex Appeal - walk, talk, move like you know you can rock my world in the bedroom. (Then prove it!)
4. Smile - use it often and easily
5. Friends, Family and Pets - a man with these is a man who knows how to love and be loved.
6. A Dark Side: I have one, do you? If you don't, you could never handle me. If you do, I want to see it.
7. Tolerance with a smile: I'm insane and I know it. I will challenge everything you have ever believed. I will try your pat

Posted by Red :: 8:41 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com