The Odd Wife


Friday, September 30, 2005

How much do you want to know?

Trade show. Drinks. Me running my mouth. Enough clues to lead PlayBoy here if he chose to look.

How much do you want to know?

Ask yourself that before you read this if you know me in the "real world". Do you want to read about days I think you walk on water? About days I want to choke you until you turn blue? About sex? About sadness and pain and pasts? About the things that go through my mind?

Consider it carefully. This blog is a doorway to every secret in my soul. Do you really want to know that much?

Could a person who knew me in "the real world" even handle that much?

Everything that is me is written here. Before you read it, ask yourself some serious questions because you can't unring a bell.

Pandora's box. I won't hide. Choose carefully.

Posted by Red :: 8:07 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com