The Odd Wife


Sunday, July 31, 2005

Good Night...

The day went well...a little 'back-to-school' shopping for SG, a game of Laser Tag, a buffet dinner with friends and home in time to watch a DVD with EH before some seriously sensational sex.

Could you ask for more on a Saturday?

I've gone back to corset training. I love when EH laces me into a corset. I walk around with the tightness enveloping me and the laces tight against my skin and feel as if EH is 'holding' me. EH loves the look of me laced tightly into a corset and it gives me a bit of a thrill to please him like this. Corsetry has a place in Dom/Sub relationships where 'he who controls the stays, controls the wearer', but that's not the case here. EH remains an unwavering partner. Still, the practice of him lacing me up with all his strength and walking about with a non-stop reminder of his work pleases me.

I feel...restless...in the midst of all these changes. Like something is lacking in my life. I just don't know what "it" is right now.

Restless is not a good thing for me. I have a tendency to be extreme. I get restless and I get a tattoo or become a burlesque dancer or something strange. I need extremes to briefly quench the feeling.

I wish I knew the cure.

Any ideas?

Posted by Red :: 12:07 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com