The Odd Wife


Sunday, May 29, 2005

Soooo Old.

I'm feeling my age. No, I take that back, I am feeling my mother's age. Possibly her mother's age, which sort of sucks since her mother has been deceased for 9 years.

Laser tag last night was great fun but not really the smartest activity for my recent health issues. Last night, my chest hurt badly enough to make me wonder if I was heading for a heart attack and today my legs hurt so bad that I can hardly walk without making "old lady" faces. EH is making grunting noises as he climbs the stairs, so I know he's feeling it too.

With our 3-day Memorial Weekend, Laser Tag was our biggest activity. We have an annual tradition of spending it with our best friends and their children. Usually a picnic. This year...we're just hanging out. We refused to even plan the menu. We just don't have any energy. All we knew was that we didn't want to be outside without air conditioning.

We're soooo old. 32 and 38 going on 90 something.

Posted by Red :: 9:52 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com