The Odd Wife


Thursday, May 19, 2005

Roll Me Over, In the Clover...

Getting out of bed was the last thing I wanted to do this morning. I only wanted to roll over and go back to sleep.

Managing an entire day is so tiring right now. And today is, after all, D-Day for me.

Have I been a good girl? Will my doctor let me remain free or will I be carted off to the local hospital for admission as an in-patient? I'm confident I've been on my best behavior.

EH has taken the day off and I would give almost anything to spend the day snuggled against him in bed. He's doing the job interview circuit today...so fingers crossed, boys and girls!

My back is tight, but feeling a little better than yesterday. Dr. Lance (new chiropractor extraordinaire and fantastically fabulous reader of this blog) did me good (even if I still hate being cracked) but the prognosis for my back pain is guarded. Darn, darn, darn. I swear that I am going out to Staples to buy myself an Easy button. Just once I want something to go easy!

I just want to go back to bed and roll over. I'm not up to a whole Thursday.

And, yet...off I go.

If I'm not back by tonight, they've got me strapped to a hospital bed. (And that's not the kind of bed I want to spend the day rolling over in!)

Posted by Red :: 7:52 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com