The Odd Wife


Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Can you...? Do you...?

Can you feel my eyes on you when you move past me? The way that I look you up and down, relishing the sight much the way one might lick an ice-cream on a hot day.

Can you see the thoughts behind my eyes when you speak to me? Sometimes I don't even hear the words, I am just watching the animation of your face.

Can you hear my breath quicken when you're near? Do you even know that my entire body feels your presence?

I don't think you are aware of your effect on me. I don't think you know that I crave the taste of your skin. I don't think you are aware that I picture you in raw and sexual situations.

Do you know that my insides go all soft and tender when I think of you? That I can't stop a small smile of my own when I picture your smile.

Do you know that I am in love with you beyond the measures that I thought possible? Truly. Madly. Deeply.

You do delicious things to every sense I have. You set my pulse racing. You enchant me.

All this time and I am still feeling these feelings so strong. So much. So...wonderful.

EH, you are the magic in my life. If you didn't know these things, I am telling you now. You are the most incredible person I have known and I consider myself the luckiest girl in the world to love, and be loved by, you.

I love you with my soul.

Posted by Red :: 8:53 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com