The Odd Wife


Saturday, May 14, 2005

Hello, World!

Hello, world!

It's a lovely day, isn't it? The sun is shining! I slept late! My family is around me! I feel so much better!

Where did my nightmarish back pain go, you ask? Weird thing...yesterday at work, I took my 457th break to go into a conference room, lie on the floor and stretch my poor back and moved my knee and suddenly heard a loud POP! I'm still a bit stiff, but the awful pain has subsided significantly.

Bloggies, spare a second to check this site out. Little girl. Lot of pain and worry. If you can't personally help with the teeny tiny requests (Wendy's gift certificates? Gas cards? Barney videos?) then at least try to spread the word to someone else who might be able to help. The internet isn't just for cybersex, cheating blogs, anonymous snarky comments and hate email - some good makes it's way through too.

I'll be back...

Posted by Red :: 1:32 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com