The Odd Wife


Saturday, March 19, 2005

Rest in Peace, Sweet Girl...

I'm sorry I was quiet Friday. The person of interest in the Jessica Marie Lunsford case has confessed to her abduction and murder and led police to her body...a mere 150 yards from her home.

I've removed the "Bring Jessica Home" ribbon from my template. She's home now. Her family is grappling with the next phase of their nightmare and my heart goes out to them.

Jessica's father, Mark, had some poigniant words to parents on the official website. He urges you to hug and kiss your children often.

I'm urging you too. They are a most precious gift that could never be replaced should it be lost.

Posted by Red :: 2:16 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com