The Odd Wife


Saturday, January 01, 2005

Free Ride

Free Ride is one of my favorites - and it was a huge part of my 'free Christmas'. You log in each day and earn tokens for online shopping (if you're going to buy something online anyways just link through your Free Ride site and earn tokens on the dollar...you can also earn tokens for taking surveys, signing up for email newsletters, etc. Your tokens add up pretty quick and are redeemable for gift cards at popular shops and restaurants. I believe I had redeemed tokens for a couple $50 JC Penny gift cards that I used towards that free Christmas. You get 500 points just for enrolling...today I earned 500 tokens for a 2 minute survey.

Posted by Red :: 12:00 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com