The Odd Wife


Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My Decade Darling

SG turned 10 today - the little darling. EH called bright and early to wish her a happy birthday and when I walked into her room holding out my cell phone, she shrieked "You got me a cell phone?!?"

Heh. No.
Bummer.

Tonight EH and I will take her to dinner at a local Wings joint she likes. We'll have the much-discussed birthday party on the 19th.

I'm noticing "10" isn't quite as cute as 6, 7 and 8 were. That little munchkin is developing a "mind of her own". I thought I had properly brainwashed her, but I may have to work on that a bit more...

Still, I have to admit, she's easier than most.

Posted by Red :: 9:40 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com