The Odd Wife


Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Romance and Nausea

12Last night (our anniversary) was lovely. We had dinner at an Art Institute where the students who are preparing to be professional chefs prepare and serve your meal. We had a lot of fun watching them prepare the meals and there was obvious care and effort in every bite.

Later, tenderness and passion. Reminders of the reasons we work so well together.

Today is just, well, icky. I don't feel very well. My stomach is just queasy and rioting. Hopefully not due to last night's dinner! I'm under a lot of pressure at work right now and have been over tired - and this morning I popped 2 Excedrin and a Vitamin B without eating breakfast, so I suspect I did this to myself.

After all...it couldn't be anything else, right? Because everytime I take that damned test, I fail. I'm trying not to even consider the notion. As usual, it's a constant let down. It took 6 years before I got pregnant with Christian and losing him this past August was painful. Since then, I think I take those damned tests once a month. EH can't stand it, so I take them secretly now (well, not so secretly since he finds out after that I did it).

Although...I did eat a pound of salad (literally) on Sunday because I really liked the dressing I bought (Ginger, yum!!!).

Nope. Don't even think about it, Odd Wife.

Posted by Red :: 12:46 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com