The Odd Wife


Saturday, January 15, 2005

Rain, Rain Go Away

Readers...I think I'm going to disappoint you.

I got the cold shoulder again last night. Even though I took him in my mouth to draw him into the mood...

Still...

A little bit later, he began to feel sick. This morning he is still under the weather with some stomach ailment. I'm running errands alone on a rainy Saturday feeling frustrated and confused.

There's a couple of things bothering me.

The sexual frustration is just one of them.

I've rewritten and deleted the rest of this post 27 times now. And I'm going to leave it deleted while I try very hard to get a grip on what's bothering me.

I'm going back out into the rain. I hope this weekend improves...and I don't mean the weather!


Posted by Red :: 10:43 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com