The Odd Wife


Friday, January 14, 2005

Heh....Let's Heat This Day Up!!!

Okay, guys! Hopefully I am not posting this so late that I've missed all my favorite readers...

But I'm really going to really stir it up here...

I've changed my mind. I want to go home and give EH the night of his life. And I want to try something new. Something incredible. Something hot! Something that will make him think twice about ignoring me in the future.

So...while I certainly consider myself something of a sexual dynamo, it's always possible I've overlooked something. I want suggestions on something incredibly sexy to do to or for him...

Forget the other woman thing. I'm keeping it just the two of us in the bedroom...

Give me directions. Tell me what you think I should do. If you're shy, post anonymously or email me direct. But give me some ideas. Guys? What would you love to have done to/for you tonight? Ladies? What have you done that drove your man wild???

If you share the secrets with me, I'll post how it went in detail...and I'll include a new picture for you...

Give it to me :)

Posted by Red :: 4:07 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com