The Odd Wife


Monday, November 22, 2004

Moon-Eyed

TEH and I had both written long posts last night, but the CD I saved them to to upload to you failed me miserably. So, those posts will be delayed.

It was a lovely weekend. Chock full of major pre-holiday cleaning...yippee. But somehow we still managed to enjoy the weekend.

And yes, I got lucky. Twice. Friday and last night.

Friday night, we took a shower together - his idea - and I knew what he wanted. There was such a fierce intensity in the way he took me that I was in pure wonderland. We left the shower and moved, soaking wet, to the bedroom and the fun continued. There was no cute positioning or foreplay, it was just desperation to be locked together. Somehow, he was positioned in a way that was sending the wildest sensations through me. I can only guess he was hitting the elusive g-spot.

Last night, another shower. We were already playing and "gearing up" so I knew sex was emminent. When he began to wash his hair, I sank to my knees and took him in my mouth. I love that...water pouring over me, over him - the taste of him, the feel...I love holding the tip of him in place with pressure from my tongue, holding him against the ridge on the roof of my mouth, just behind my front teeth.

I love him...

It was another wonderful coupling that leaves me moon-eyed even now.

Posted by Red :: 8:55 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com