The Odd Wife


Thursday, November 18, 2004

Blue

I'm feeling blue today. I'm trying not to post about it until I have my thoughts in order because I have a tendency to be impulsive (I know, you're shocked - right?) and just spill my guts before I think it all through and figure things out.

I'll be okay. I'm actually proud that I am holding it inside and thinking instead of just reacting - as I am known for.

Whatever. It's hardly earth shaking. My feelings are just a little hurt and my ego a bit bruised. Which is unfortunate because I know the comment that did the damage was unintentional, but revealing of certain truths nonetheless.

I'm still being a perfect angel. Day 6 of being non-sexually-aggressive with TEH. And, of course, day 6 of no sex (still have to remind that I'm "out of commission" for a few more days, so it's not really indicative of much yet!) And TEH was darling last night...constantly hugging me and saying sweet things. Until, of course, he put his foot in his mouth.

Whatever. I'm blue.








Posted by Red :: 8:44 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com