The Odd Wife


Monday, November 01, 2004

Broken Hearts

Someone I care about is about to lose someone else that I care about. And the feeling is a little like watching a slow-motion car accident. Helpless to stop the forces already in motion and fearful of the injuries about to be sustained.

My best friend, and her husband who is also a very close friend are nearing the point of divorce. Over the years, I have spoken to both of them in depth about their feelings and worries. They are both going to be very hurt for some time.

The most painful thing is that they both want the exact same things from the marriage, and they can both communicate how they feel to me - but they can not tell each other. Sad...

Love sucks. And not in the feel-good way, either.

Posted by Red :: 4:39 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com