The Odd Wife


Monday, October 25, 2004

I know what you're thinking...

You're wondering if The Odd Wife got lucky this weekend. Yes, you are. Yes, you are. YES, YOU FUCKING ARE.

Okay, fine. You're wondering why you're reading this crap, but I'm going to blabber on anyway.

This was one weird weekend.

After miscommunications and mishaps that resulted in us not having sex and fighting half the weekend about it - we finally made it to the naked sweaty part. Granted, he did the "not having sex" part all weekend and I did the fighting. (Hey, I'll fight for sex any day. I could make an Olympic sporting event of it). He was tired, he fell asleep, he was busy, he was afraid to wake me...whatever!

Sunday, we went to a roaring 20's party in costume. I wore a black pinstriped pant suit over a low cut red top with a black fedora hat and a plastic machine gun. That did it. So, naturally I am thinking we are moving into the world of costume fetish. I don't care. I'll dress up like Ethel Merman if it will get me action. He spent the entire day ogling my cleavage and when we got home, he unleashed a world of "ahhhh".

Just thinking about it makes me want a cigarette...

The best part was when he pulled me outside and initiated foreplay on our front door step (we live on a semi-busy street). Pulling my top up and ravaging my breasts with kisses, licks and nibbles. Pulling my blue silky boxers to one side and ravaging other places with kisses, licks and nibbles too...

I can only assume the neighbors were less than pleased.

Whew...





Posted by Red :: 7:57 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com