The Odd Wife


Friday, October 22, 2004

Sex Me Up, Big Boy!

I'm feeling sexually needy at this moment. I hate the expression "horny" because it sounds so...crass, I guess.

Lunchtime I called Hubby. "Plan something sexy for tonight," I told him. He complained that I put pressure on him, like a homework assignment. I wasn't expecting costumes, props and a performance - just the performance would be nice.

*sigh*

Probably not promising, eh?

The trouble is, when I feel this way - I begin sending out these signals. I smile a bit more suggestively at any man I speak to. I use my eyes in more expressive ways to communicate sly thoughts. I use innuendos in normal conversation.

I become a flirt. Really. I'm just begging for it, aren't I?

The sad thing is, Hubby misunderstood. Do you know what my big sexy hopes for tonight were?

A darkened room. Freshly brushed teeth (I love minty kisses). He pulls me into the room and into an embrace. He kisses me as he runs his hands over me, possessively, demanding, roughly. He grips the bottom of my shirt and rakes it over my head in one swift, firm move. He caresses my breasts, removing my bra - kissing and touching. He pulls me to the bed and pulls me down on top of him. He takes charge! He shows initiative! He is clearly WANTING sex. He demands things of me...naughty things. I'm all for pleasing a man - I just want to be asked or told to do so!

I'm one of the women who truly loves giving a man a blow job or a hand job. I get incredible aroused by the act of pleasing a man in these ways. I can literally spend hours happily attending to these tasks. All you have to do is ask!

Bodies intertwined in tangled sheets, hands roaming at will, touching, kissing, nipping, licking...he whispers roughly, "suck me. I want you to suck me now."

That's it! I'm IN! Every sense in my body and mind would just light up like the 4th of July! I'd be at it faster than a Weight Watcher's Support Group spotting a carb-free buffet.

My husband is hot. To me. I look at him and think, "Wow!" But sexually, he is repressed and hesitant! He's not bad - I just want more, more, more! I want him to be demanding and not always so gentle.

Is it to much to ask to be asked???




Posted by Red :: 5:02 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com