The Odd Wife


Friday, October 29, 2004

My breasts

Work required that we dress in costume today for our office Halloween party. If you refused, they would dress you in a costume of their choice. Now, I'm pretty sure the Supreme Court would have something to say about this, but I'm a fun-loving girl and I didn't have to resort to legal wrangling today.

I'm saving it for Christmas when I can protest my pagan beliefs be included in my seriously born-again Christian laden office.

Anyway, I'm a Gangster Girl. Or a Mobster Moll. Whatever. Pin-striped suit, low cut red top, black fedora tipped strategically over one eye. The low cut top is causing an awakening. Men are speaking into my breasts as if they think I will hear them better. I don't mind. I wouldn't display them so prominently if I did.

The truth is, I get checked out quite often and I appreciate it. Ogle away. Doesn't bother me in the least. I like it.

Of course, if you touch, you better be someone I like or I'm going to rip your arm off and beat you half to death with it. Maybe. Maybe not.


Posted by Red :: 10:43 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com