The Odd Wife


Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Men suck...

I'm in man-hating mood today. Specifically my husband. I'm going to spare you the details because I don't want this to become that kind of blog. But I will share with you the short version of why I am furious.

Last night, in the shower...talking while lathering about my experience waiting for my gynecologist appointment yesterday. I told him I hate going to the gynecologist because I am always afraid they're going to take one look down there and say "Whoa, what the hell is that?!" or something. We laughed a bit and he asked what the heck would make me think that. I confessed that from time to time I worried that I wasn't tight enough for him.

He said "Tuesday".

You have to understand this is his "cute" answer.

Example:
Me: "Is that girl prettier than me?"
Him: "Tuesday"

Me: "Have you ever fantasized about another woman?"
Him: "Tuesday"

Get it?

So this just floored me. I'm not speaking to the dickhead. He tried to apologize, but his apologies always go like this...

"I'm sorry, but..." or "It's not my fault, you brought it up and I was joking about it".

Jerk. Maybe him being larger would solve his problem. I know it would solve mine.

Posted by Red :: 7:54 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com