The Odd Wife


Monday, November 01, 2004

November...already???

How in the hell can it be November 1st? Part of me is wondering where this year went and part of me is glad to see it go.

This has been a year of pure hell...

A special thank you "shout out" to The Good Wife who graced me with a gmail invite so I can switch my email. I read The Good Wife daily and never tire of her blog. But, I didn't copy her for my own blog name...anyone who knows you will assure you that I am both "Odd" and a "Wife". Really...

Halloween, my favorite holiday, lacked a bit of punch this year for me. Maybe the strain of the year. Maybe my witchy striped tights were, well, too tight. Who knows?

It's still freaking me out that it's November. November! Jeeeez. Now I have to plan Thanksgiving...well, I guess "plan" is a strong word to use. It's not like the menu changes. Turkey, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, rolls, salad...

Now I'm hungry. Damn.

Posted by Red :: 9:46 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com