The Odd Wife


Monday, March 28, 2005

Somebody hit the pause button, please?

7I just need to catch my breath. That's all. Maybe sleep for an hour. Maybe just sit in one place and collect my thoughts.

I feel abstract. I've been on the run for the past 3 weeks without a break and working until past 7 pm or so, including some weekends to catch up with our super-busy workload. I'm managing, but I feel like the strain is cracking me under the surface.

I've made EH swear that this coming weekend we will do nothing. Just sit home, tidy up, watch tv, maybe nap. NO PLANS!

On a side note, we went to see Be Cool this weekend. EH is the film critic, but let me just try my hand at it for a moment...

"It sucked".


There. That's not so hard.

Easter was nice, we did our unique twist to it by calling it "Feliz dey los ouevas" which I am positive I misspelled, mispronounced and mistranslated, but it was still fun. Basically, we decided to have a mexican feast for a meal and that was that. We celebrate Easter with my best friend and her family each year (they're my adopted family) and the kids had a big egg hunt and swam all day.

It's all been nice, I'm just too worn out to enjoy anything else until I rest.

Just 5 minutes. Pause, please!

Posted by Red :: 7:34 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com