The Odd Wife


Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Been there, Done that...

haremMy gypsy soul is restless tonight, with a sense of both urgency and a lack of motivation. This happens from time to time and always requires some change on my part.

The feeling is like an artist, yearning to paint a masterpiece and staring in abject frustration at a blank canvas. Or a novelist with the next best seller just itching to flow through the fingers...but stuck facing a blank document. I know I want to do something, I just don't know what it is I want to do yet.

Makes perfect sense, right?

Maybe it really is time to consider a move. Maybe I need to go with a new haircolor. I just don't know...I only know that I am crabby and fidgety and feeling like a bird read to fly - but with little birdy cement shoes.

It's not the first time this feeling has come over me. And it truly does rise up and swallow me from nowhere. One moment I am mixed up in my dramatic life and the next I am bored, bored, bored.

*sigh*

I want to move somewhere and start a new life doing something completely different. I want to dodge a bullet. I want to feel a thrill rush through my entire body. I want to challenge fate, I want to face fears...

Is it just me, or does this happen to others too? I have to believe it does. My problem is I am a walking ID complex. I see, I want, I take. So, change is coming...one way or the other...

I just have to decide what it will be.

Posted by Red :: 5:28 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com