The Odd Wife


Tuesday, January 25, 2005

The Very Best in Life

EH's card to me...a black and white snapshot of two little girls laughing under a sprinkler.

Inside, the printed message "You're a constant remnder of how fun life is supposed to be."

The handwritten message: "Ok, I know it is a chick card, but the sentiment was spot on. The fact is that I cannot find a gift that will make you feel the way I do when I look at you. The whole weekend at Orlando was fun, but every so often I would look over at you and your smile made me forget where I was for a moment. It beat every thrill ride I went on. Your face with a smile is a gift I get every day."


Is it any wonder I love this man?

He also bought me a custom birthday cake complete with pink icing and a tiara on top of the message "Happy Birthday Princess".

It just doesn't get any better than this.


Updated now that the card is with me to be accurate

Posted by Red :: 6:29 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com